The East River Port Authority (ERPA) is a federal agency of the East River Community.
The following list defines duties and responsibilities of the ERPA:
- Patrolling internal waterways and the waterways leading to the community, verify that waterways remain navigable.
- Inform landlords who block waterways of navigation hazards.
- Boat traffic control.
- Issue boat permits to residents.
- Verify that moored boats belong to residents and do not exceed prim allowance.
- Assist residents and visitors.
- Promoting the community to neighbors.
- Report anomalies to community managers.
Current PA officers:
- Ariana Blackheart
- Channelstrip Resident
The PA is located at Region Kirkstone.